Saturday, May 16, 2009

road trip

The neophyte lesbian (moi) has been given an assignment.

Two of my friends have decided that I need to get over whatever fears I have about my own body.

So tomorrow we're off to Toronto.

To "good for her."

My mission, should I choose to accept it: to make a purchase, and start figuring out what I like and don't like.

I need not report back. Good thing, too, because this is the last you may hear about it.

I am a naturally reserved person, unless I am tipsy (I don't drink anymore), or if I'm with people I know really, really well. So this is all very embarrassing and scary (even though I know these women really, really well).

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! (ha!) Have fun!

Maria said...

Um...make a purchase of...what? Like a bikini? Because I would be hyperventilating.