Tuesday, November 3, 2009

for kimber p

Don't ask me why - but I drew four cards for this reading. I just felt like I needed to...

3 of Cups

You have an incredibly strong connection to two different women in your life. You have reason to celebrate with them. They both enrich your life in very different ways, and they complement, rather than compete with one another. From your relationships, you will gain a lot of emotional fulfillment - hope, celebration, love. All three of you are connected in some way. I think I drew this card as an affirmation for you - your choice to support/nurture/love these women in whatever form the relationships take - romantic, friendship, whatever you choose, is the right one for you.

5 of Wands

I think this foreshadows some kind of loss. (I pulled it for another reading, but I'm getting a slightly different sense here). This may come in the form of a relationship breakdown - not sure if it's temporary or permanent, but there's some sadness here. And regret on both sides. In order to heal from this, and perhaps restore the relationship, both of you need to focus on the positive aspects. What is good? What is joyful? Yes, there will be some pain, but as I said earlier, nothing is ever wasted. There are lessons to be learned in all situations. And it's possible to restore or renew things, because there is lots of goodness and a lot of positives for both of you. You can also choose to turn away, but doing so might diminish your experience of that person.

Knight of Wands

This indicates some kind of male energy. A passionate person - there's a strong inner fire. And there's a sense of being firmly rooted in the present, of being profoundly grateful for what life has brought them so far. This is important. Sometimes we're so busy thinking about the next thing, planning for better tomorrows, that we fail to appreciate and enjoy the present. Plan for tomorrow from a place of gratitude, because there are a lot of blessings in your life right now, even if they are hard to find.

Card XI  Justice

I get the sense that there's a struggle going on. At first I wasn't sure if it was external or external, but as I meditated a bit, I started leaning towards external...The Justice card in this reading gives me te sense that the outcome of a situation you're facing will be balanced and fair. No great victory here, but a resetting of the scales. Justice is not always overt, it's not always contained in court documents or concessions. It can come in the form of the Threefold Law. So what may appear as a defeat - and it may seem as though someone "got away with' something - may actually be that person's downfall in the long run. Their actions will come back to haunt them. Always, there is rebalancing going on, within and without. What you've put out into the Universe, you'll be given back, times three. Positive, or negative. the Threefold Law.

Stay centered, stay balanced, stay calm. You know what's right. Act with integrity in all things. In the end, justice will prevail, although the final verdict might not be imminent.

Hope this is helpful!

3 comments:

kim said...

Camlin..so much of this is more than just general for me...I took in a breath more than once at the relevance of a lot of what you've seen/said.

I can't thank you enough for this and I'm going to continue to do what I feel is right... :)

Windy Days said...

Oooooooh! Me! Me!

Making Space said...

I TOTALLY had that experience. I was on the edge of my seat just KNOWING exactly what each card meant for me. It was amazing!