Tuesday, March 31, 2009

oh, goddess!

I wish that my waking life was as exciting as my dream world.

I dreamed last night that I was dating Pink.

But rumor had it that Pink was seeing someone else, and I confronted her in the aisles at Value Village. Pink was apparently seeing the ex of the person I really wanted to be with. I didn't care that Pink was seeing her, I just wanted to know if the girl I liked and her presumed gf had split up. When I asked Pink about the situation, she gave me an enigmatic smile and kept looking through the racks of clothing.

And then I ended up in a child care centre/gallery, preparing an art installation of uncooked beef. Someone took my rib eyes and so all I had to hang was the tenderloin and two flank steaks.

So, no sex scene in this dream. Tell me, why can't I just live in the moment and enjoy it? Even in my dream life, I'm reaching too far ahead.

No comments: