Thursday, October 16, 2008

the universe

...will provide. The universe really wants me to have a job. I have not one, but two interviews tomorrow. The first is with my local credit union - but the pay is awfully low and anything to do with financial services is a bit shaky right now. The second is at a child care in a small town nearby. new centre, and probably lots of opportunities.

And my interview on Saturday for the assistant supervisor position went really, really well. They gave me a tour of the centre on Tuesday and I met the kids and staff I would potentially be working with. Generally, that doesn't happen unless you're being seriously considered for the job. I'm waiting to hear back from them, but I'm also keeping all my options open at this point.

Something will come of this.

Wish me luck.

7 comments:

Avril Fleur said...

That's great news! Congrats on all your opportunities. It must be a big weight off your shoulders. One less thing to worry about, that's for sure. Good luck!

m.m.sugar said...

Hope this works out well for you! formerly-a stone in my shoe.

Earth Muffin said...

Good luck!!! Here's hoping to a good news post any day now...

Janet said...

I wish you well on your new journeys.

janet

Maria said...

Isn't it interesting how the universe works? I went in to a a school district building for a job interview on Friday and ran into an old friend from med school who was there to pick up some forms for her daughter. We started talking and she let me know that there was an opening in her private practice firm, just happens to be an all woman office who work with autistic children, something that I did years and years ago. She offered me a job and I just might take it.

So...things will start happening for you. The universe senses a vacuum and needs to fill it.

Mon said...

I've tagged you for a meme on my blog!

Janet said...

Tagged.