Monday, September 22, 2008

a must-see

My friend Kate Reid is embarking on a cross-country tour.

She's a folk singer-songwriter from Vancouver.

She travels with Sarah MacDougall and Joanna Chapman-Smith. They call themselves "Women in the Round."

I've never heard the other singers, but Kate is amazing. And a wonderful person, too.

So, if you live in or near Alberta (Lethbridge, Calgary or Edmonton), Winnipeg, Toronto, Southwestern Ontario - and other places I've forgotten, go see her. She'll be in Waterloo, too. I'll be there for sure.

I'm so excited. I can't wait to see her again.


2 comments:

Maria said...

I do like her hair...

Camlin said...

When I met her, her hair was not so dramatic. When she's not performing, she's teaching elementary school. Now it's blond with a hint of pink - or at least it was in the summer.