Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm a follower...

1 What is your occupation right now? soon-to-be unemployed Early Childhood Educator
2. What color are your socks right now? socks? In July? It might be freakishly cold this summer, but I refuse to stoop to summer sock-wearing.
3. What are you listening to right now? the sounds outside my office window
4. What was the last thing that you ate? a handful of roasted tamari almonds
5. Can you drive a stick shift? yes
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my oldest daughter
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? my refocksa peeps rock!
8. How old are you today? chronologically - 44 but I feel like I'm about 75
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? figure skating
10. What is your favorite drink? coffee or diet coke - and I must leave both of them behind
12. Favorite food? fresh fruit, pistachios in the shell, dark chocolate
13. What is the last movie you watched? can't remember
14. Favorite day of the year? Halloween/Samhain
15. How do you vent anger? I cry, and I write, and then I cry again
16.. What was your favorite toy as a child? the snakes, toads, crickets and caterpillars in the back yard
17. What is your favorite season? every time the season turns, I think it's my favourite season
18. Cherries or Blueberries? cherries, hands down
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? I'm probably the last in line....
20. Who is the most likely to respond? ....
21. Who is least likely to respond? well, I think now that I've finished, there's no one left
22. Living arrangements? three bedroom townhouse with five year old, a cat and a dog
23. When was the last time you cried? this morning
24. What is on the floor of your closet? laundry basket, clothes that are too big for me, shoes
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest? See previous post...
26. What did you do last night? had an "emergency finance meeting" with emotionally sterile ex...who couldn't figure out why losing my job and deciding to sell the house in the same day might make my cry, so he basically told me to pull myself together or I'd better watch out because he might "take E away..." whereupon we had words over the inappropriateness of his comments. He apologized, and I remembered why I can't turn to him when in emotional distress...she is not his to take away and I hate that kind of "power over" bullshit
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? None. Not even veggie burgers because they make me throw up.
29. Favorite dog breed? great danes/golden retrievers. Tell my how did I end up with a miniature poodle?
30. Favorite day of the week? Do not answer this question when depressed....
31. How many states have you lived in? none! I've lived in one province all my life...Ontario
32. Diamonds or pearls? neither
33. What are your favorite flowers? basil, sage, oregano, cilantro...flowers won't grow for me, so I stick to herbs.

2 comments:

Solo said...

{{{{{CAM}}}}}} You have friends here. Please don't forget that.

Anna said...

Solo - I could never forget!

It's going to be good in the end. The getting there is kinda tough.

You posted your comment at exactly the right moment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!